ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Jus Corpus is a Double Blind Peer Review E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes.
The aim of Jus Corpus is to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Sir is an Independent Lawyer based out of New Delhi, India. He holds Dual Masters of Law (LL.M.) from New York University, USA & National University of Singapore and is a member of the prestigious Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Mr. Bhatt besides being a practicing Advocate is also a prolific speaker at various platforms and is an individual with firm belief in greater societal good. He has a keen interest in teaching and mentoring young minds and is an advisory board member to various organisations including Jus Corpus. He regularly features in news articles and columns and he is also a writer and a leader.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Workshop will be conducted on the topic: “Rioting & Raids on Lawyer’s Office”
- The topic will be discussed in reference with current raid on Mahmood Pracha’s Office.
- Rights of Police to Raid on a Lawyer’s Office.
- Rule of Law.
- One’s Rights when raided by Police, etc.
The Workshop will be conducted on Zoom or Google Meet.
Date: January 07, 2021
Timing: 6 pm (sharp)
Any Eligible candidate can participate in the Workshop.
Registration Fees: Rs. 101/- only.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ogPvtS7uSBLJmTUv5
Last Date of Registration: January 07, 2021 (5 pm)
UPI Id: 7755888976@ybl
PERKS & BENEFITS
- E-Certificate signed by the Speaker.
- Direct interaction with the Speaker.
- Ask your Queries directly with the Speaker.
- 2 Random Candidates will get the FREE Mobile Accessory worth Rs. 349.
For any query feel free to reach us on email@example.com